Contaminated Cannabis? Find out in just 12 minutes!
The ToxDetective broad-spectrum detection system makes testing cannabis samples simple and cost effective. Powered by an advanced portable reader, the ToxDetective rapid test kit provides on-site monitoring capability, allowing cannabis and hemp companies to produce a high-quality product and avoid costly product losses caused by pesticide contamination.
Features & Benefits
- Test for over 70 of the most common pesticides and toxins used/found on cannabis and hemp.
- Quickly pre-screen – results in just 12 minutes!
- Save time and money by testing your product BEFORE you send out to a 3rd party lab.
- Easy-to-read negative (pass) / positive (fail) format.
- Based on award winning military technology tested and validated by the U.S. Army and EPA.
- Completely portable with a 9 hour battery life and rugged Pelican TM carrying case.
- Automated analysis of test results by reader providing unique electronic time & date stamped records which can be easily downloaded to PC for later referencing.
Why Pre-Screen with the ToxDetective
- Test soil prior to cultivating for any existing pesticide and/or toxic contamination presence
- Monitor for pesticide drift and runoff threats from neighboring farms
- No surprises when selling giving you peace of mind that your product is safe for distribution and consumption
EXTRACT & EDIBLE PROCESSORS
- Make sure the trim you’re purchasing is pesticide free
- Avoid costly shutdowns, fines and contaminated facility clean-up
- Avoid extra lab testing time and costs by in-process screening
- Know exactly what is bought from suppliers to ensure safe and contaminant free products on your shelf
- Reassure customers that your products are tested and free of harmful pesticides
- Create an additional stream of revenue by offering on-site testing for your customers
- Differentiate yourself from the competition by offering on-site testing for commercial and local growers
- Create an additional stream of revenue for your business
Dimensions: 16.25 x8 x 7.5 cm (6.5 x 3.25 x 3 in)
Weight: 385g (~13.5 oz)
Power Consumption: 6000mAh extended life battery
Input Voltage: 9 volt in addition to power adapter
Materials of Construction: ABS plastic
Battery: Lithium ion
Operating System: Android v5.01
Screen Size: 5 in. Diagonal
Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 441 ppi
Storage: 8 GB (capable of storing > 5000 records)
What’s Included with the ToxDetective
1 ToxDetective Unit
1 AC/USB Power Supply
1 Rugged Pelican™ Carrying Case
10 Test Packets
10 Plastic Ziplock™ Bags
1 RO Water Vial